What is the Imerman Angels
Brunch Run 5K & Walk?
This is not your ordinary 5K! The Brunch Run is a 5K (or one-mile walk) with a reward worth running or walking for. When you reach the finish line at Montrose Harbor, you will be treated to an amazing brunch from Chicago's award-winning Blue Plate Catering. That's not all - every participant receives the following, a $67 value:
- Signature Brunch ($30 value; check out our eight-entree menu here!)
- On-Course Gourmet Surprises
- Ice-Cold Revolution Beer at the Finish (must be 21 years of age or older)
- Mimosa Bar (must be 21 years of age or older)
- Technical T-Shirt (gender specific)
- Commemorative Medal
Imerman Angels is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization based in Chicago, providing personalized connections that enable free one-on-one support for cancer fighters, previvors, survivors and caregivers. The service is absolutely free and helps anyone touched by any type of cancer, at any cancer stage level, at any age, living anywhere in the world. The guests of honor at this event are our Mentees (people who seek support) and Mentor Angels (survivors, previvors and caregivers who give support to those in need). Come help us celebrate and advance our mission to ensure that no one faces cancer alone.
Here's how you can help:
- Register today to participate in this event!
- You can also fundraise as an individual or form a fundraising team to raise money so no one has to face cancer alone. Help us ensure that more people can get the help they need at the time they need it most.
To learn more about Imerman Angels, click HERE.
- Get your friends, family and colleagues involved and form a race team
- Can't join us? Be a Virtual Runner or Walker. Click here for information on virtual participation.
- Run or walk in honor or in memory or celebration of a loved one
- Prizes and more!