If you've registered for the 2020 Brunch Run 5K & Walk: The Virtual Version, don't miss the Pre-Brunch Kickoff on Zoom tomorrow, 8/22, at 10 am CDT! This 15-minute kickoff call will feature Stephanie Lieber and Jonny Imerman. They'll be announcing the winners of the Tine Sneckenberg-Sorto Award, the largest team award, the Team Name Contest and more. Check your email on August 22 at 8 am CDT for the Zoom link! Can't wait to see you there.
If you have any further questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
What is the Imerman Angels
Brunch Run 5K & Walk: The Virtual Version?
This is not your ordinary 5K! The Imerman Angels Brunch Run 5K & Walk: The Virtual Version will look a little different this year. First and foremost, our priority is the health and safety of our participants. Therefore, and due to the restrictions in place by Illinois and the City of Chicago, the 2020 Brunch Run 5K & Walk is going virtual!
Gear up for your new favorite virtual 5K of the summer! Registration includes:
- Reusable Imerman Angels tumbler generously donated by Deloitte that you can use for your post-run coffee -- or mimosa!
- Digital Run the Kitchen Cookbook, filled with delicious brunch recipes submitted by the Imerman Angels community. Click here to view the cookbook.
- Race bib for your at-home 5K
- Special “In Honor Of” race bib to honor your loved ones who have faced cancer
Not only that, 100% of your registration fee goes directly to supporting the cancer fighters, survivors, previvors and caregivers Imerman Angels serves every day! In times of anxiety and uncertainty, the need for support is even greater. Your participation helps us ensure no one faces cancer alone!
Once you register, there are several ways to get involved including an individual 5K and brunch, virtual 5K and brunch via video chat, or small gathering for a socially distant 5K and brunch. Click here for your options -- it’s totally up to you!
P.S. If you can't host your brunch until after August 22, don't worry! Because this event is virtual, registration will remain open until September 30, 2020, and fundraising will remain open through the end of the year.
Ready… set… BRUNCH!
Imerman Angels is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization based in Chicago, providing comfort and understanding for all cancer fighters, survivors, previvors and caregivers through a personalized, one-on-one connection with someone who has been there. The service is absolutely free and helps anyone touched by any type of cancer, at any cancer stage level, at any age, living anywhere in the world. The guests of honor at this event are our Mentees (people who seek support) and Mentor Angels (survivors, previvors and caregivers who give support to those in need). Come help us celebrate and advance our mission to ensure that no one faces cancer alone.
Here's how you can help:
- Register today to participate in this event!
- You can also fundraise as an individual or form a fundraising team to raise money so no one has to face cancer alone. Help us ensure that more people can get the help they need at the time they need it most.
To learn more about Imerman Angels, click HERE.
- Get your friends, family and colleagues involved and form a team
- Run or walk in honor or in memory or celebration of a loved one
- Prizes and more!