You can still be a part of the event as a Virtual Participant and help cancer fighters, survivors and caregivers get the help they need at the time they need it most. This year, the Brunch Run is offering a virtual option for both the 5K (run or walk) and the 1-mile walk. Wherever you are, you can run or walk and still be a part of the event.
Here’s How It Works: As a virtual participant, you can participate from wherever you are. You can run or walk in your neighborhood on your preferred trail, road or track. It’s easy to be a virtual participant:
- Register for the Brunch Run with the discounted Virtual Participant fee of $25 by clicking HERE
- Join Strava here. This allows you to become a part of the virtual Brunch Run community. As a virtual participant, joining Strava is completely optional.
- We invite you to fundraise and we made it easy! When you register, you’ll automatically be sent your own fundraising page which you can edit and personalize
- Recruit friends, family and neighbors to join you and register as a virtual participant
- On event day, you can start at the same time as the on-site participants as we will be broadcasting live on the Imerman Angels Facebook page
Here’s What You’ll Receive:
- Imerman Angels Brunch Run 5K & Walk Tech T-shirt (gender specific) sent to you
- Commemorative Race Medal sent to you
- Access to the Imerman Angels Strava community (see below)
- Access to the Race Day Facebook Live broadcast on the Imerman Angels Facebook page
- Your own customized fundraising page
Register Now Donate Sponsor a Participant Volunteer