This event is for YOU!
We're so excited to celebrate with our Mentees (those who are seeking support or who have sought support) and Mentor Angels. From the bottom of our hearts, we wish that we were able to gather our amazing community at Montrose Harbor this year, but our priority is the health and safety of our community members. We hope you’ll consider joining us virtually! Click here to register now!
As a Mentee or Mentor Angel, you will receive special amenities, including:
- Exclusive access to the Digital Angel Runway, an online forum where you can add your name or the name of a loved one who has been impacted by cancer.
- A unique, specialized digital race bib you can display on your Facebook or Instagram page designating you as an Imerman Angels Mentee or Mentor Angel
- Access to the exclusive Mentee and Mentor Angel Meet Up, a virtual meet up held before the event. Date TBD!
- All additional Brunch Run 5K & Walk amenities, including a reusable Imerman Angels tumbler generously donated by Deloitte, access to the digital cookbook and more!
We have received feedback from our Mentees and Mentor Angels located outside of Illinois that they have been unable to attend due to distance. No need to travel to Chicago! The great thing about a virtual event is you can participate from ANYWHERE in the world! We hope you “see” you this August!
Imerman Angels was there for you at a time you needed support, and we are still here in these uncertain times. We recognize that at times of uncertainty and anxiety, the need for support is even greater. Now, we need YOUR help to continue to provide our one-on-one cancer support services completely FREE to those in need. Help us help others just like you who will benefit from the connections and friendships they create through Imerman Angels.
Every single dollar you raise will help us positively impact more cancer fighters, previvors, survivors and caregivers all over the world. Give a fellow member of the cancer community the gift of one-on-one peer support.
We hope you will encourage your friends and family to celebrate YOU and your role as the heart of Imerman Angels. Teams and individuals have the opportunity to fundraise to ensure that our one-on-one cancer support services remain completely FREE to those in need.
Register, build your team and start fundraising today!
Here's how your fundraising will continue to help others:
$50 - Help create community engagement materials for our healthcare partners and providers. This information is critical to helping us educate the community and spread awareness for our services so that we can support more people during their cancer journey.
$75 - Support Imerman Angels’ Hospital Outreach Events where an Imerman Angels’ Ambassador is onsite at a medical center with cancer fighters and their caregivers to help facilitate a match with a Mentor Angel.
$100 - Supply Training for Imerman Angels’ Ambassadors, volunteers that spreads awareness with clinicians in healthcare settings and the public-at-large about Imerman Angels’ free services, so that people receive the support they need as they face cancer.
$250 - Support a Match through underwriting costs associated with providing a match between a cancer fighter, survivor, previvor and caregiver to a Mentor Angel so that no one faces cancer alone.
As Mentees and Mentor Angels, we want you to bring your family and friends to this event. Building a team and fundraising together is easy! Visit our Build a Team page for more information about why you should create a team and bring your community together with the Imerman Angels community!
Here is how to register and build/join a team:
- Click here to go to registration
- Choose your category: 5K run/walk, 1-mile walk
- Enter your contact information
- Create a team or join an existing team
- If you’re creating a new team, select “Create New” in the dropdown menu and enter your team name; you will now be the team captain
- If joining an existing team, type the team name in the text bar and select the team from the dropdown menu; you are now a member of that team
- Finish filling out the registration form
- Review your information and complete registration