This event is for YOU!
We're so excited to celebrate with our Mentees (those who are seeking support or who have sought support) and Mentor Angels. Click here to register now!
As a Mentee or Mentor Angel, you will receive special amenities, including
- A unique, specialized race bib designating the runner or walker as a Mentee or Mentor Angel
- Exclusive access to our Support Village, a place where Mentees and Mentor Angels can meet other members of the Imerman Angels community
- Exclusive access to the Angel Runway, where chalk artists will be creating beautiful artwork to honor Mentees and Mentor Angels, and to remember those who are no longer with us. You'll be able to add your name and a short message to the Angel Runway.
- Bypass the crowds with the Brunch Express Line, giving you quicker access to the delicious eight-entree brunch! Note that the Brunch Express Line is available only to Mentees and Mentor Angels, not their friends and family.
- A downloadable commemorative photo of our community of Mentees and Mentor Angels
- Access to the Cancer Resource Area, where other organizations in our community will be set up to answer questions and offer their services to cancer fighters, survivors, previvors and caregivers
- All additional Brunch Run 5K & Walk amenities, including a five-star brunch, beer and mimosa or "fauxmosa" at the finish line, gender-specific tech t-shirt and commemorative medal
Imerman Angels was there for you at a time you needed support. Now, we need YOUR help to continue to provide our one-on-one cancer support services completely FREE to those in need. Help us help others just like you who will benefit from the connections and friendships they create through Imerman Angels.
Every single dollar you raise will help us positively impact more cancer fighters, previvors, survivors and caregivers all over the world. Give a fellow member of the cancer community the gift of one-on-one peer support.
We hope you will bring your friends and family out to celebrate YOU and your role as the heart of Imerman Angels. Teams and individuals have the opportunity to fundraise to ensure that our one-on-one cancer support services remain completely FREE to those in need.
Register, build your team and start fundraising today!
Here's how your fundraising will continue to help others:
$50 - Help create community engagement materials for our healthcare partners and providers. This information is critical to helping us educate the community and spread awareness for our services so that we can support more people during their cancer journey.
$75 - Support Imerman Angels’ Hospital Outreach Events where an Imerman Angels’ Ambassador is onsite at a medical center with cancer fighters and their caregivers to help facilitate a match with a Mentor Angel.
$100 - Supply Training for Imerman Angels’ Ambassadors, volunteers that spreads awareness with clinicians in healthcare settings and the public-at-large about Imerman Angels’ free services, so that people receive the support they need as they face cancer.
$350 - Support a Match through underwriting costs associated with providing a match between a cancer fighter, survivor, previvor and caregiver to a Mentor Angel so that no one faces cancer alone.
As Mentees and Mentor Angels, we want you to bring your family and friends to this event. Building a team and fundraising together is easy! Visit our Build a Team page for more information about why you should create a team and bring your community together with the Imerman Angels community!
Here is how to register and build/join a team:
- Click here to go to registration
- Choose your category: 5K run/walk, 1-mile walk
- Enter your contact information
- Create a team or join an existing team
- If you’re creating a new team, select “Create New” in the dropdown menu and enter your team name; you will now be the team captain
- If joining an existing team, type the team name in the text bar and select the team from the dropdown menu; you are now a member of that team
- Finish filling out the registration form
- Review your information and complete registration